Frazer partners with parents to ensure that every child can experience God’s love and grow in his or her faith in a safe, fun environment. As part of our “Aqua Zone” theme, the Little Red Tugboat in the center of our atrium is your one-stop spot to locate children’s rooms and get more information about programs.
Five Frequently Asked Questions
- Parents and children are issued matching identification tags in order to control access into our children’s ministry areas and designate who is authorized to pick up your child. Pagers are also available for children up to 4-years of age so you can be contacted if necessary.
- Frazer thoroughly checks and trains staff and volunteers to ensure a clean, safe, loving environment properly prepared to handle emergencies and security procedures
- A nursery is provided to love on your little ones (newborn-age 3) during all worship experiences and many weekday programs.
- Children’s Worship Experiences are celebrations designed to create an encounter with God’s love in an exciting, high-energy format. These include Cherub Church (2s-3s), Under the Sea (4s-5s), Discoveryland (1st-3rd grades) and Surge (4th-5th grades). All worship programs are offered at 9:30 a.m. Sunday mornings.
- Children’s Sunday School provides children (age 4-grade 5) a place for age-appropriate Bible learning and spiritual development, offered at 8 and 11 a.m. Sunday mornings year ‘round.
- Truth Keepers engages children with Scripture memory challenges combined with fun activities.
- Frazer is also hosts a Boy Scout troop year round.
- Children’s Worship Arts spark your child’s creativity through drama, puppets, and age-appropriate choirs. Offered Wednesday nights during the school year.
- Our Community Ministries programs can provide tutoring after school if your child needs help with learning and study skills.
- Vacation Bible School is a week-long experience loaded with learning, activities, music, arts & crafts, and more that children look forward each year in July.
- Children’s camps for grades 1-3 and grades 4-5 are a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, forge friendships and grow in faith.
- Divorce Care for Kids is an ongoing support group offered simultaneously with adult divorce support groups.
- Frazer offers adult Small Groups specifically for Single Parents where you can connect with others who face similar challenges.
Frazer also operates a weekday preschool and Kindergarten program. For more information, visit www.frazerkindergarten.com
Camp and some other events require a Medical Consent Form. They are available in the Children's Ministry office or you can download it. Medical Consent Forms are valid through December 31.
Frazer is also home to one of Montgomery's finest preschool and kindergarten programs, Frazer Christian Kindergarten. Visit their site here.
Wednesday will never be the same!
Wednesday nights in the Frazer Aqua Zone will be experiencing a new wave called SPLASH—an acronym for Singing, Playing, Learning And Serving Him.
Why come Wednesdays? While our Sunday morning ministry is geared to provide a solid biblical foundation to every child, our Wednesday night SPLASH program gives them an opportunity to connect that learning to friendships, missions, and relevant topics. For today’s stressed-out kids, SPLASH provides a fun mid-week lift to their regular routine.
How does it work? Children will travel to various stations where they will learn in a fun and interactive way: 20 minutes in Bible learning, 20 minutes participating in a mission project, and 20 minutes in group games.
- 5:30–6:00PM Splash Choir*
- 5:45–6:00 p.m. Drop-off Activity Opens
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Splash
- 3 year olds: The Galley (Upstairs from nursery)
- 4-5 Year olds: Under The Sea (Room 6102)
- 1st-2nd grade: Discoveryland (Room 6111)
- 3rd-5th grade: Surge Room (Upstairs from atrium)
*Splash Choir is an additional experience for children in grades 1-5 who want to be part of a structured choir with occasional performances in worship and special programs. All Splash programs will include praise and worship music.